Booking now closed
Knowledge Exchange: North and West Kent Development Showcase
Knowledge Exchange events are about showcasing projects, sharing knowledge and sparking connections! Join us in the heart of Tunbridge Wells to gain insight on new developments in Kent and network with colleagues from the public and private sectors. Learn about the new masterplans and architecture bringing life to Ebbsfleet, Dartford, Kings Hill and Aylesford from architects RCKa, Bell Phillips and BPTW alongside developer Weston Homes. Kent Wildlife Trust will showcase how they’re working with local authorities and developers across Kent to improve biodiversity.
The event will feature a series of presentations showcasing key developments, Q&A with speakers, and the opportunity to network with speakers and attendees.
Speakers and projects:
- Whitecliffe, Ebbsfleet, and Mill Pond, Dartford
– Holly Mills – Senior Architectural Designer, & James Serrano – Senior Design Manager,
- Liberty Quarter and DeHavilland Place, Kings Hill
– Chris Bath – Partner, BPTW
- Cultural Co-location and Investment Prospectus – Ebbsfleet
– Anthony Staples – Associate, RCKa
- Mitchell Building, The Skinners’ School, Tunbridge Wells
– Tom Morgan – Associate, Bell Phillips Architects
- Planning for Biodiversity & Nature-based Solutions
– Ross Johnson – Nature-based Solutions Manager, Kent Wildlife Trust
The event will include:
- Live speaker presentations and Q&A
- Networking opportunities
- Members-only resource library of presentations and further reading
Date: Wednesday 22 February 2023
Time: 1:30 – 4:45pm (Arrive from 1:00pm)
Venue: One Warwick Park Hotel, 1 Warwick Park, Tunbridge Wells, TN2 5TA
Refreshments will be provided.
The venue is less than 10 mins walk from Tunbridge Wells Railway Station.
Visit One Warwick Park for further details. Click here for parking information.
Kent Design members:
This event is included in your membership package. Ask us for a members booking code / check with your Key Contact prior to booking online. To book – please use the ‘Members Book Now’ button.
There are a limited number of places available to non-members. The cost of individual places is £95+Vat pp. Please use the online booking button to redirect you to the event booking page.
The following organisations will be attending:
AR Urbanism / Barratt David Wilson Homes / Bell Phillips Architects / Betteridge & Milsom / BPTW / Chartway Group / Clague Architects / Dartford Borough Council / DHA / Ebbsfleet Development Corporation / Esquire Developments / Folkestone & Hythe District Council / Hazle McCormack Young LLP / Kent County Council / Kent Wildlife Trust / Millwood Designer Homes Ltd / Offset Architects / On Architecture Ltd / Planit-IE Ltd / RCKa / Robin Buckle Urban Design / Sevenoaks District Council / Thomson Snell & Passmore LLP / Tonbridge & Malling Borough Council / Tunbridge Wells Borough Council / West Kent Housing Association / Weston Homes Plc.
Image credit: Mill Pond, Weston Homes Plc