Become part of the Kent Design network. Access indispensable CPD for less, receive invitations to member only events and build you network.
In addition to demonstrating a commitment to the quality of the built environment, our members benefit from access to an unrivalled network, with places at events and training sessions included in their membership package; a cost effective solution to CPD.
Membership also brings additional benefits with the opportunity to help shape the programme, contribute knowledge and know-how through events and receive invitations to the high-level Kent Design roundtables.
Membership fees and benefits
- Key partners receive 20 places at events, a discount on additional tickets and a range of benefits, including invitations to roundtables
- Programme sponsors support the programme and invest a minimum of £2,000 (which may include in-kind support) in events, which are development jointly with our programme team.
- Programme sponsors receive the full range of benefits (including invitations to all roundtables) and a discount on tickets
- Partners receive 10 places at events, a discount on additional tickets and a range of benefits including invitations to all roundtables
- Members receive 5 places at events, a discount on additional tickets and a series of marketing benefits
- Project sponsors receive a range of benefits and a discount on ticket prices in return for sponsoring a part of the programme or specific projects or events
|Benefits||Programme sponsor £3,000||Key partner £3,000||Partner £1,500||Member £600||Project sponsor NA|
|Number of places at events (limited to two per event)||0||20||10||5||-|
|Discount on ticket price||20%||10%||10%||10%||25%|
|Marketing benefits||You will be able to use the ‘Member of Kent Design’ logo on your material demonstrating your support and alignment with Kent Design|
|You or your organisation will be mentioned across Kent Design social media channels|
|You or your organisation will be listed on the Kent Design website, with a link to your website|
|Where appropriate, you will be mentioned in Kent Design Press Releases|
|You or your organisations name and/or logo will be included on Kent Design documentation|
|Programme benefits||We will work with you to understand your priorities in order to inform topics and events in the Kent Design events programme|
|We will work with you to identify the people in your organisation who would make a valuable contribution to the programme and where appropriate include speakers from your organisation in the events programme|
|We work with you to jointly develop the event or series of events that you are sponsoring|
|Special events||You will be invited to special events and member only roundtables, attended by industry leaders from the public and private sectors|