Booking now closed
Roundtable: Business as usual?
For our first ‘online’ roundtable event of 2020-21 there can only be one subject: Design, Planning and Development during the lockdown and beyond. We will explore:
- how are planning departments coping during the lockdown?
- a lot of construction has paused, but does that mean the whole development industry is closed?
- are design practices and their clients still developing planning proposals?
- does the lockdown provide any opportunities for the public or private sectors?
- what will be the Government’s priorities as the economy starts to recover?
- how can the industry adapt to a likely post-Covid19 world?
The roundtable will be chaired by Design South East Director, Chris Lamb, and will use the Chatham House rule.
Time: 09:15 – 11:00
Date: Thursday 30th April 2020
Venue: Zoom roundtable – online only!
By invitation only to partner and key partner members of Kent Design
Our roundtables have a limited number of places and are therefore by invitation only. If you would like to request an invitation please email firstname.lastname@example.org
We will be using Zoom as the online conferencing platform. We understand there are a small number of members who are unable to access Zoom through their work systems. We hope you will be able to join us using a personal computer, smart phone or tablet.