2-Day Urban Design School: Design Coding in Kent
Further details to be released early 2021.
The 2-day Urban Design School is designed for public and private sector practitioners with limited or some knowledge and experience of design codes; those who would like to refresh or build on their existing knowledge; and those who would like to explore a development in further detail.
The 2-day Urban Design School will include:
- live guest speaker presentations and Q&A
- a 360 degree online tour of a case study development
- application of knowledge through group discussions and workshop activities
- consolidation of learning and next steps
- a resource library of ‘watch again’ content, presentations, key takeaways and further reading
Laura Lewis-Davies, Learning Manager, Design South East
Date: Thursday 4th to Friday 5th March 2021
Time: 10am – 3pm (both days)
Format: Online via Zoom
There are a limited number of places available to non-members. Prices are £195+VAT pp and must be booked online here. Online booking will open on Monday 25th January.